|Title||Plan finished 18th of June 1769 of the William Symmes Farm.|
|Collection||Maps and Plans|
|Scope & Content||
Original map of the farm of William Symmes "in Medford with the several divisions thereof amongst his sons [unreadable]." It shows the divisions of land by size held by family members.
The map is in very bad condition with many tears and missing pieces. Someone at a later date wrote in pencil Church St. and Mystic Cov. Church Street is written along what was originally written Woburn Line. This would not be Church Street.
On the reverse is a decal: Winchester Historical and Genealogical Society, Feb 1, 1887, no. 24, Presented by L.R. Symmes.
It paper applied to linen and encapsulated in polyester.
|Copyrights||Permission to publish material from this collection is subject to approval by the Town of Winchester.|