Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1300.17
Title Part of Winchester [George Walker Atlas, 1889]
Collection Maps and Plans
Object Name Records
Date 1889
Scope & Content Map of part of Winchester showing streets, house and business lots drawn to scale with owner's name included. Also shown are churches, schools, railroad main line and the Woburn loop, Wedge Pond, Mystic Lake and Aberjona River.
The map extends to Eaton, No. Main, Lake, So. Main, Grove and Bacon Streets and Highland Ave.
There are two copies of this map. Copy 1 is an original of pages 130 and 131 taken from the George H. Walker and Co. atlas of 1889. It is in fair condition and is encapsulated in polyester. Copy 2 is in polyester and is in good condition. It was donated by John Cleary.
Copyrights Permission to publish material from this collection is subject to approval by the Town of Winchester.
Subjects Buildings
Houses
Plans
Plats
Streets
Search Terms Winchester center