Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1200.16.08
Title Calumet Club Building
Collection Club Houses - Views
Object Name Print, Photographic
Date 1939
Description The Calumet Club building before remodelling into an office building at 15 Dix Street. The building was located next to the Congregational Church, overlooking Wedge Pond.

Photographs 1200.16.05 - 1200.16.24 are part of a set showing The Calumet Club building before, during, and after remodelling into an office building at 15 Dix Street. They were donated in an envelope bearing the name of Dr. Gustav Kaufmann, probably the former owner. Several photographs in the set are duplicates of photographs in the Gifford Collection, 2011.16, and were probably taken by the same photographer. The duplicates are not replicated in this section of the catalog.
Subjects Clubhouses
Search Terms Calumet Club