Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 1200.02.617
Title 597 Washington Street
Collection Houses - Views
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description 597 Washington Street, Richardson House, part built c. 1794, possibly assembled on the site from parts of an early building, Greek Revival trim, originally owned by Zachariah Richardson. It was possibly an early school house and shoe-shop/residence.
Search Terms Washington Street
Richardson House
Greek Revival
Shoe shop
School house
People Richardson, Zachariah